Thursday, November 8, 2018
Project Selection-Magazine
The pros of making a magazine over a film would be the workload. I am planning to work alone on this project, and filming and editing a video by myself would be difficult. I enjoy writing, and also dislike being in front of a camera. I have been told id be a good reporter, i ask annoying questions and always take notes. I have passion for film and editing, but being in front of the camera myself makes me feel uncomfortable. Writing a magazine would be easier and probably more enjoyable for me. You can express an opinion or feeling just as well with words as you can by showing visuals, so making a message in a magazine won't be too difficult. What might be difficult for me is being able to make it entertaining to the average person. I am not sure what I want to make my magazine about, but finding something that I enjoy, along with the average person might be difficult for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment