Thursday, November 8, 2018
Project Selection-Film
Although i enjoy film, it can be very difficult. In a magazine, if you make mistakes you erase them and retype it, while in a film you might have to redo a whole scene. I know from experience and watching from The Inside Story of Ferris Bueller's Day Off that when problems occur in film it can be very stressful and difficult to fix. I don't know what about film editing i enjoy so much, but it has been a hobby of mine for many years. I usually would want to do the film, but i wouldn't want to have my face or voice in it, that's just a weird, uncomfortable situation for me. If i work alone, recording and editing something that I am in would be difficult, so i think making the magazine would be a better choice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment